Monitoring cell phenomena and measuring changes in gene and protein expression as well as signal transduction processes provide many clues for predicting and treating diseases related to tumors, immunology, nerves, and metabolism. Biomax offers a wide range of innovative research tools to study cancer, aging, protein expression, and other topics in molecular biology. Our products, which are created based on a deep understanding of biochemical principles and our extensive experience, utilize key ingredients like fluorescent probes, tetrazolium salts, and inhibitors for organic synthesis technology.
Basic cell culture
- Cellular assay : Cell viability and cytotoxicity assay
- Laboratory contamination controls : Prevention of Bacteria and mycoplasma contamination
- Protein immunoassay : Western blot chemiluminescent substrates.
- Protein electrophoresis : Sample preparation, Buffers, MW size markers
- Oxidative biomarkers
- Nutrition and metabolism
- Basic RNA research tools : RNA stabilizer, RNase remover
- Electrophoresis : DNA size markers, staining dyes
- Transfection : Polymax DNA transfection reagent, luciferase assay kit
Lab equipment (under development)
- Portable magnetic stirrer
- Non-UV transilluminator
- Bacteria test-ATP
- Bacteria test-Fluorosence